Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cookie Dough or Cookie Faux?

September 26

-raw revolution chocolate chip cookie dough bar




I guess any bar these days with chocolate chips goes by that name, huh? Don't get me wrong, it was good, better than I expected even, but not so much cookie dough. Oh well, I liked it in its own right. Kinda funny a company called Raw Revolution has a product with only 80-some odd % raw ingredients though.

Workout:

-45 minutes treadmill

Let's not lie, I suck at running. Of those 45 minutes I ran 11 minutes. The rest was more of a fast walk. Whatever, it counts.

For the first 5 minutes I just fast walked, then from every minute there until minute 25 I alternated fast walking & running, then for the last 10 minute I just fast walked. For the first 28 minutes I was at a 1.0 incline, then went down to 0.5, then eventually leveled on. Shuttup, I know it's just a teeny tiny incline, but it's more than 0! I told you, I suck at treadmilling. But I still burned good cals, which is all that matters.

-sample of sweet breads (like actual bread that is sweet, not that gross sounding intestiney crap or whatever that is lol)
-part of an egg white scramble with asparagus, broccoli, mushrooms, and tomato with goat cheese
-fruit
-lots and lots of coffee with peppermint stevia
-water with lemon





Hmm the scramble said goat cheese. I tasted one bite. And it was by far the best bite. What's with the skimping, huh Breadwinners?! HUH?

I also added ketchup on top. WHO AM I? I used to think people that added ketchup to everything were gross. Now I'm one of those annoying daily coffee drinking ketchup adding kind of clowns. For shame.

My stomach hurt for hours after, ughh. Pretty sure it was from my bazillion vitamins though. I don't know if I can keep taking this many, blaaaah. That, and maybe the excess coffee. I tried to get even ANOTHER cup, but my Dad said he was the coffee police and I was done. I thought he was lame at the time, but alas, probably right. Damn the man.

But on the plus side it was nice out, so we got yet ANOTHER patio outing. Lurve. Right in front of the TV (congrats on the win, Cowboys!) and fireplace. Can't get much better than that.



-suji halwa (or, my interpretation of it)



I thought it would be a disaster, but had to try making it. It turned out fantastic! I guess I should have realized it's probably pretty hard to mess up cream of wheat and a bunch of sugar, but still. It tastes very similar to the version I eat at the Indian buffet, which is what I was after!

For those who don't know (read: probably most if not all of you, heck even me until about 3 weeks ago!), suji halwa (also spelled sooji halva, among other ways, I think) is an Indian dessert. Basically, like I said, sugary cream of wheat. It looks bland, but tastes heavenly. So, so easy too! Score.

The babies got new fall pj's! OMG so cute, I die. Too bad they weren't in a posing mood.








Loves. Of. My. Life. (yes, I realize Buster needs a hair cut)

And the weather? Amazzzzzing. Nice and cool and swoooon. Just a wee bit nippy (haha) juuust the way I like it. PLEASE STAY.

Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned:
2,335
Steps Taken: 10,211

xo,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. WHERE did you find puppy pjs?? My Little Bear needs some!!
    And I am totally with you on the sucky running girl, but you know what, something is better than nothing! Good job for even doing it! I havent ran in a long time lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ones are from a local place called Pet Supplies Plus (it's a chain, but I think only a Dallas chain? You could google tho to be sure). I know Target currently has some ADORABLE halloween dog pj's, and also I'd suggest trying stores like Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshalls, I've found some cute and CHEAP dog stuff there.

    ReplyDelete