Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve

November 24

-english muffin with egg whites, cheddar, spinach, tomato, banana peppers, & mustard
-coffee






-emergen-c



Why did my Dad get raspberry? Blech. OK, OK, it tasted alright, but dammit, we are a tangerine family, DAD! *shakes head* Why mess with a good thing?!

I worked half a day (plus snuck my weekly massage in there....speaking of which, in the middle of the massage my throat kind of closed up & I couldn't stop coughing. WEIRD).

But that doesn't mean I wasn't productive the rest of the day. Well, after lunch (at nearly 3! I was huuuungry), that is.

-olive garden gnocchi soup (2 bowls) + salad (like 2+ bowls) + 1 bite of a bread stick
-part of the limoncello mini dessert
-part of the ameretto tiramisu mini dessert

Thank god for unlimited soup & salad, eh? :-x. I kind of wanted a third bowl of soup (broth based, but still...), but refrained.






Then, it was back to business.

I had to do last minute Thanksgiving shopping (thanks a LOT for NOTHING Whole Foods. They didn't carry my traditional fave Thanksgiving wine this year. Assholes!!!!), did some decor shopping at Target (plus got a new comforter and a new Christmas tree-yeah!!...somehow our tree & ornaments went missing. WTF? How is that even possible?...). I came home & decorated to perfection. Feels so good. And now I'm finally 100% caught up on this season's Dexter. Yessss.

-too many slices of pizza (thin crust, extra sauce, light on cheese, mushroom, tomato, grilled chicken, green pepper, & yellow pepper)
-glass of pinot grigio

errrr plus one more small slice. SHHH!!! I know, I KNOW.


S.O.S.--Real food where are you?

:-P

Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned: 2,451
Steps Taken: 8,328

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment