Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hola

Long time no see, I know. I've mentally written this 100 times, but there's no positive spin to put on it.

My personal life is pretty terrible currently, therefore I deleted all of my evidence (photos, previously half-written posts, etc.) of the last week or so. Trust me, you'd have no interest in reading over and over how everything is crap. Right? Right.

It was a relief to delete some of the crap-quality pics I probably shouldn't post anyway, but it's hard to delete prettified plates of prettified food, lemme tell ya. I guess I could have compiled a pics-only post, but woulda, coulda, shoulda. (BTW, is prettified really a word? Spell check isn't correcting it??? Odd).

I'm still in the process of figuring out WHAT to write about to keep things going. I don't want to abandon the blog anymore, but I don't want to be all woe-is-me either, so writing about daily life is out for a bit, at least as I knew it.

I'll figure it out.

For now, cute puppies always make everything worthwhile, yes?


(yes, she broke the blinds so she can peek out. Forget shitmykidsruined...where's shitmydogsruined.com? LOL)


It's so hard not to squeeze the crap out of their faces!

xo,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. :hugz: sorry everything is crap bb! hope it improves soon.

    ReplyDelete