Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Let's Try This Again

October 13

-petite vanilla scone (170 cals)
-pumpkin cream cheese muffin (430 cals)
-tall soy pumpkin spice latte (230 cals)

Shoulda only had the scone and latte :(. I REALLY wanted a pumpkin scone (which of course they didn't have), hence why I tried to make up for it, but that was just ridiculous. I'll have to work some of the muffin off later (side note: I didn't, lol surprise surprise). Oh, and speaking of the latte, I think I need to limit myself to one pumpkin spice latte a week max, and maybe even ask for it to be half sweet. The calories and sugars are astronomical. But the vanilla scone? Delicious.

-small organic braeburn apple (new obsession. apples were so blah in the Summer, but now that it's apple season? NOM NOM NOM)

-bowl of extra lean turkey chili with a dollop of sour cream, a handful of flax seed tortilla chips, and a corn bread vitatop
-tiny organic juice box

October 14

-pumpkin scone (took 4 hours to finish, a bite here, a bite there...)
-tall soy latte (one of the best things about fall)
-orange souffle

-part of a greek salad

-herby soft cheese and crackers
-tiny organic juice box

-small organic braeburn apple

-chinese takeout (moo goo gai pan & a couple big bites of my mom's uber unhealthy combination fried rice)
-another tiny organic juice box

Aaaaand, I kinda stopped officially tracking again, oops....let's pick back up on.....


October 19

1:35pm-ish
-cranberry bran vitatop with a tiny bit of apple butter on top (really good! As you can see, I'm trying out more than just the chocolate vitatops and they're all amazing) (110ish cals)



2:05pm
-1/2 of a kashi spinach & mushroom pizza (375 cals)
-tiny organic juice box (30 cals)
-water



7:30pm-ish?
-small gelato (half pumpkin pie half gingerbread cookie--oooh yeah, looove Fall food!) (160 cals)

8:30pm-ish
-the other 1/2 of the pizza (375 cals)
-1 mini sesame ball with red bean paste (60 cals?)
-water



10:45pm
-chobani peach nonfat greek yogurt with fiber one on top (soo good, now I see why Chobani is so popular among bloggers. Stoked I finally found it! Usually I don't like flavored yogurt either) (200 cals)



12:40pm
-a few low-fat cinnamon graham crackers topped with pumpkin cream cheese (130 cals)
-organic honeycrisp apple (80-ish cals)
-water



I've always been a honey graham girl, but decided to give the cinnamon a shot. Good choice!

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment