Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October 25-27

October 25

-black coffee x 2ish? (0 cals)
-water
-english muffin with 1.5 packets grape jelly (170 cals)
-1/2 an egg white omelet with spinach, mushrooms, and cream cheese (random craving) (150 cals?)
-3/4 an order of extra crispy breakfast potatoes with ketchup (230 cals?)






-frozen yogurt (half plain half pumpkin) with strawberries, raspberries, cheesecake bites, 1 brownie bite, cookie dough, white chocolate chips, mini yogurt chips (at first I thought the pumpkin was really good, but after a few bites it tasted weird. I think I'll stick to the plain) (400 cals?)



-small organic apple (60 cals)

-small iced tea (0 cals)
-3 small kid-sized chicken fingers (190 cals)
-extra gravy (150 cals?)
-side of mashed potatoes and gravy (200 cals?)
-side of corn (190 cals...omg how?...just looked it up. Wouldn't have eaten that...damn)
-whole wheat roll (170 cals)

I initially wanted the kids meal fried chicken leg for some odd reason. They didn't have it, so I subbed this instead. Bad choices. Tasty tho.



-1/2 a banana (50 cals)
-fiber one strawberry almond oats bar (140 cals)
-yogi immune support tea (0 cals)



I also had 1/2 a serving of chili cheese Fritos at some point mid-day, not sure when



October 26
-single serving bag of original sun chips (210 cals)
-water



-turkey sandwich on wheat with cheese, lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, and mustard (300 cals?)
-water



I also ordered a cup of tomato soup, but was too full, so I gave it to my Dad to have at the office. And it was probably the first time at Frullati I didn't get a fruit smoothie or chiller. The sandwich kept me full for awhiiile.

-small pumpkin latte light (180 cals)
-pumpkin donut (300 cals)




Neither were that special, but I'm glad I tried 'em so I wouldn't be curious anymore.

-baked chicken breast topped with a sour cream/dijon/white wine/etc sauce (350 cals?)
-rice pilaf (75 cals)
-fried okra (my Mom made it. She burnt it....on purpose for some reason, but it was still pretty good) (250 cals?)
-water

Somehow I forgot to take a pic, sorry :(.

For a lil exercise I did the 25 minute upper body workout from the Workout: One-on-One Training with Jackie DVD.

October 27

-1/2 a nine grain bagel with cream cheese, 1 slice of tomato, lox, and capers (300 cals?)
-1/2 an omelet with ham, green pepper, cheese, onion, and salsa (250 cals?)
-a few bites of cottage cheese(50 cals?)
-1/2 a pancake with a tiny drizzle of syrup (threw the rest away) (70 cals?)
-too much black coffee that hurt my stomach 'cause I drank so much (maybe 4 cups? 5? At least 3, but surely more)
-water





My Dad and I split an omelet breakfast & a lox platter. He wouldn't go for just the egg whites though. Def not as good. But still a nice time. I woke up ASS EARLY (7) to go with him to his diabetes nurse & dietitian appointments, so he took me to breakfast before we went to work. Very niiice!

-small sorbet (half blackberry cabernet half red apple) (110 cals)



-sandwich made with 2 slices of (yeast-free) hemp bread, 2 slices of natural turkey, 2 slices of natural ham, 1 slice of organic white cheddar, and a dab of dijonaise "fried" like grilled cheese with a lil spray of olive oil pam spray & i can't believe it's not butter spray (350 cals)
-1/2 serving of salt & pepper pop chips (60 cals)
-cup of v8 broccoli soup (80 cals)
-mini organic juice box (apple/peach/banana) (60 cals)



yeah... it's for toddlers, whatever it's good

-lime sparkling water (0 cals)

-grapefruit popsicle (60 cals)

No comments:

Post a Comment