Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chocoholic

February 23

8:30-ish am
-gf buckwheat waffle with honey drizzle

I don't think I can ever manage to get a pic in before the first bite LOL

workout:
42 minutes on elliptical

10:30 am
-hemp oatmeal with shredded (unsweetened) coconut, a scoop of chocolate protein powder, 1 tsp white chocolate peanut butter, a few dark chocolate chips, a few pecan pieces
-most of a mug of starbucks via instant coffee with 2-3 drops of chocolate liquid stevia
-water




DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELISH.

2:30 pm-ish
-half of a banana oatbran Kind bar



3:00 pm
-homemade hummus with celery sticks
-moo goo gai pan (90% veggies with a few pieces of chicken)
-3 steamed chicken dumplings with a thickened soy-based sauce
-water



I wasn't terribly hungry when I ate lunch, but I didn't want to wait any later.

7:00 pm-ish
-tall nonfat cappucino a la Nordstrom's Cafe



8:20ish pm
-frozen yogurt with fruit + chocolatey toppings



8:45 pm
-pistachio chicken salad (organic greens, grapes, chicken, craisins, and pistachios with a champagne vinaigrette) a la Nordstrom's Cafe
-water




Yay dessert before dinner LOL.

So. Full. I only meant to fill up the yogurt half way (as usual), but went a little overboard. OOPS.

My Mom picked up bbq for my cousin and her family (prior to the frozen yogurt we went over to her apt for an hour or so), but I kinda wanted salad (which the bbq place does not offer, aside from potato salad lol). After I ordered my cappuccino I noticed this salad and decided to have that instead of bbq. Good choice, if I do say so myself :-P.

Mom, Me, Kendyll. Besides being squinty lol, isn't my Mom so pretty? :)

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment