Monday, June 21, 2010

*hearts*

June 21

-chobani pineapple greek yogurt with cut up pineapple chunks + a big handful of honey corn flakes



I finally decided if I'm back to eating some dairy, I sure as hell get to eat the occasional greek yogurt. My faaaave.

Woke up at a decent hour-FINALLY. Another finally: my alarm worked! It hasn't gone off for like 3 days. It's really weird. Instead of getting to work early I had to watch True Blood first! *heart heart*

BTW-from now on work drama is over. *fingers crossed* Drama-rama woman is no longer part of our office and the rest of us all *heart* each other, so it should be all good. Pleaseeeee. NO. MORE. DRAMA. We can't take it.

-leftover veggie lasagna
-side salad (mixed greens, raw broccoli, organic italian dressing)
-strawberries + rainier cherries
-diet pepsi (yuuuck, idk why I thought I wanted this, I only drank a little)




That lasagna is so good, even better as leftovers. Yum. Love those brown rice noodles!

-hummus & pecan thins




-burrito (ezekiel tortilla, garlic flavored brown rice, black beans with a little taco seasoning, guacamole, salsa)
-side salad (mixed greens, chunks of avocado, cherry tomato, ranch dressing mixed w/ salsa)
-as much as I could handle of a too too hot (and too too expensive) green chili corn tamale
-water





I love corn tamales, but those were so spicy. In a bad way. Hate when that happens. Luckily my Dad loves them (How?!), so he gets the rest. The burrito was OK. It was my first time trying those tortillas and I liked them a lot. I don't think I've met an ezekiel product I haven't liked. Good stuff.

-german chocolate coconut milk ice cream



I knew I liked the chocolate coconut milk ice cream, but my cousin recommended this flavor. A litttle too coconuty (with the flakes), but still amazing. YUM. A little goes a long way too, I actually dumped about 1/3 of my bowl back because I was satisfied with less. Coconut milk ice cream, we're going to be friends for a very long time.

I wasn't able to work out again. :(. I left work at 5:30 and by the time I grocery shopped, made dinner, and ate it was after 8:00. Normally I'd still work out, but I'd have needed to digest a little first. It just wasn't a good idea if I wanted to get up early to go to the gym (and get back on schedule....) in the morning. Now that means I HAVE to go to the gym, right?

But again, I somehow burned my cals and a few more for the day (2317), so it's OK I guess. Just can't make it a habit not to workout, even if I am burning good cals doing my daily activities.

But man I am SO TIRED. I bet I'll sleep good tonite. I better!

Outfit of the Day:

(I was on my way out the door, hence the sunnies)




My brother said I looked like "a legally blonde girl trying to dress professionally." LOL.

xo,
Amanda

2 comments: