Friday, June 18, 2010

Wed & Thurs

June 16

-about 1/3 of a cup of coffee

Got up early. Needed a lil somethin', but then didn't have time to finish it. Oh well.

Went to the dr and she said my ribs seem ok. Prob is/was either dislocated or had a strained muscle, but there's really nothing to do for it. Grrrreat, that's what I figured. At least it's not serious, but ugh go away.

-apple white grape juice box
-side salad (organic mixed greens, grape tomatoes, crumbled goat cheese, broccoli, organic italian dressing, tuna salad)
-organic strawberries (only 2 or 3)
-pop chips (bbq + sour cream & onion)
-lemon/feta/artichoke fritter




Hurt my belly :(

-a few delicious organic gummy bears




-white choc macadamia luna bar (so good. probably my favorite after, or tied with, the chocolate peppermint)
-water



-almond nut thins & hummus (greek olive hummus & pine nut hummus)




-about 1 serving of some cinnamon honey flavored almonds that were amazingness x 10



-side salad (organic mixed greens, grape tomatoes, crumbled goat cheese, broccoli, organic italian)
-side of vegetarian baked beans
-vegan boca burger on honey wheat bun with pickle, mustard, tiny bit of ketchup, & american cheese
-a few roasted cherry tomatoes
-sweet potato cheetahs with ketchup
-a hardcore (alcoholic) apple cider
-a few organic gummy bears



bun wasn't really burned, it just kept photographing that way. makes no sense!


Big lunch & big dinner, oops.

June 17

Weighed myself this morning (kind of becoming a bad habit) and I lost a lb. After not working out and eating ALL that? Weird. But sweet, lol.

-vegan boca burger on honey wheat bun with pickle, mustard, tiny bit of ketchup, tiny bit of ranch, mixed greens, & american cheese
-greek olive hummus with raw broccoli & pecan nut thins
-rainier cherries
-water

see? not burned again. don't get it!

Workout:

-Jillian Michael's level 1 yoga meltdown DVD

About killed me :-P



But *sigh* I love her.

-chocolate cookie smartfood popcorn
-honey cinnamon almonds
-water




-3 steamed shrimp dumplings
-1/2 order of ginger salmon with veggies & brown rice
-ginger peach hot tea
-water



Stupid dark restaurants. *grumble grumble*

I think this was the first time I'd ever had tomatoes and onion in chinese food? It worked though. Gotta love PF Changs.

-small bowl of cereal (honey corn flakes mixed with peanut butter bumpers) in almond milk
-pineapple
-organic mini dark chocolate chips



I figured I could have a tiny gluten free brownie or a more substantial dessert. I think I made a good choice.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment