Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snowwwwww

January 9

-half an order of eggs benedict with the sauce on the side and only a tiny bit drizzled on top (and a little hot sauce! mmmm)
-extra crispy grilled breakfast potatoes w/ ketchup
-coffeeeeeeeee with stevia



My Dad, brother, and I dropped off the Prius at Firestone to get a new tire put on & walked across the street to have breakfast. Too bad it was raining and sleeting pretty badly. Of course, as soon as we get in the restaurant it turns into snow, my precioussss. Figures!






We then wasted some more time going to buy some groceries at Sprouts. My Mom wanted us to stock up on some foods in case we got stranded in the snow. LOL. Silly Mom, don't you know Texas snow "storms" only last a day? Or in this case, a few hours. Oh well, it's not like we don't need to eat anyway and were in need of the groceries.

After I put everything away and changed clothes it was gym time. Yes!!

Workout:

-41 minutes cross ramp
-stretching

After our workout I wanted some more coffee (addict!) to go with the snow! I was pumped to finally try the gingerbread coffee at Dunkin, but they don't have it anymore :(. I never got to even taste it. How's that for unfair? It's still Winter! Why do all the good flavors go away with the holidays? They should go away with the seasons. Duh.

Instead..

-medium blueberry coffee



This is the second time this location has acted like they've never heard of the blueberry flavor. Once the lady swore they didn't have it and wouldn't give it to me and made me feel crazy. Try checking your menu, employees! This time they found it though. I know it sounds weird, but it tastes like blueberry donut flavored coffee kinda! Try it.

I knew they'd ask if I wanted cream (NO!!), but I forgot they also asked if I want sugar. WTF? No I don't want sugar, the blueberry is a sweetened flavoring (my guess is a syrup). THIS is why we're fat, people. Because we have sugar with our sugar. *shakes head*

I know I've said this before, but I also don't get why their medium hot coffee is tiny, but their medium iced coffee is ginormous. Oh, Dunkin!

-the rest of the eggs benedict & potatoes
-a clementine (got 2 out, but the second went bad, grr)

-homemade-ish veggie pizza (imported italian brick oven amazingness crust, ridiculous amounts of pizza sauce, fresh mozzerella, goat cheese crumbles, kalamata olives, black pepper, tonsssss of chopped sweet peppers, chopped green pepper, artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, sauteed spinach, mushrooms, a tinyyyy sprinkle of pecorino romano cheese, and topped with a sprinkle of garlic gold after it baked)




The crust is so good & usually that's my least fave part. I could eat this at least once a week. And probably will for awhile. Italy, you know your stuff. It may be best to eat local, but sometimes you have to bring the real source to you :-P.

Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned: 2,489
Steps Taken: 12,337



xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment