Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back to the Chiro

February 15

-half of a fiber one bar



Workout:

-cross ramp

-the last of the leftover breakfast enchiladas meal
-coffee with stevia




-homemade bbq chicken "hot pocket" (I made them for my brother, they're all healthy ingredients and really good!)
-side salad (organic mixed greens, matchstick carrots, red cabbage, garlic expressions vinaigrette)



-most of a starbucks protein plate (hard boiled egg, 2 slices of cheese, a couple apple slices, a few grapes)
-tall soy latte




I went to a chiropractor today. I was in pretty bad shape. Hopefully it'll help in some way soon. I can barely sit, ugh!

-corn tortilla soft tacos (2.5) with chick peas, salsa, greek yogurt, guacamole, lean ground turkey, topped with hot saucccce



-coconut butter/peanut butter fudge with a few coconut chips inside layered with a little peanut butter



-pau d'arco tea with xylitol



==================

February 16

-half of a fiber one bar



Workout:

chest & back:

3 sets, 10 reps each

-iso lateral incline press at 40 lbs
-cable cross incline/decline press at 30 lbs
-chest press at 45 lbs
-seated row at 50 lbs
-cable seated fly at 30 lbs
-back extension at 105 lbs, 110 lbs, & 115 lbs

-egg white puff mixed with 1 queso fresco laughing cow + a hot & spicy veggie sausage
-coffeee with chocolate stevia




-salad topped with chicken salad (salad = organic mixed greens, matchstick carrots, red cabbage, a little grey poupon, a little garlic expressions vinaigrette)
-a few sips of an iced tea my Mom brought me




-peach detox tea

After work my Mom and I ended up at REI where she bought me my first pair of Vibrams! They had a small selection, but I ended up with the black KSO's. They felt the most comfortable and secure and looked the least obvious "look at me!" shoes. LOL idk.



OK, so they're still pretty funny looking. But I'm excited to try and strengthen my feet and leg muscles and hopefully rebuild my arches! The main reason I wanted them was because I have the flattest feet in the world and supposedly these can remedy that. Time shall tell!

-the other half of my mom's chicken & avocado sandwich



I must have been really hungry. I wasn't going to eat this, but my Mom handed it to me and suddenly, CHOMP...all gone. LOL.

-crepe filled with chopped mushroom, garlic & herb laughing cow wedge, a couple splashes of red wine, artichoke hearts, greek seasoning, chick peas & a little olive oil with a lil alfredo poured on top
-a few baked chipotle sweet potato fries + potato wedges topped with a few melted cheese curds & ketchup
-a few green beans with lemon juice (didn't like, didn't finish)
-1 glass of pinot sparkling wine




Random ass crepe combo, yes. But it came together pretty well!

-small piece of coconut butter/peanut butter fudge with a few coconut chips inside layered with a little peanut butter



xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment