Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sprinkles Cupcake Monster

March 27

-2 handfuls of chocolate hazelnut granola



Workout:

-40 min treadmill (15 min jogging, 25 walking on slight incline)
-stretching

-good grains bagel with cream cheese, lox, capers, tomato, red onion, & egg white
-vanilla hazelnut coffee with vanilla stevia & cinnamon



Most frustrating ordering experience EVER. All I did was order a lox bagel and asked them to add egg whites. Somehow that was insanely complicated and they messed up the order 3 times, overcharged us by $8, messed up my Dad's food, ordered me TWO meals (both wrong), etc. I won't make that mistake again. For shame, because it was really good! Oh well. Not worth it, lol.

-2 leftover overstuffed shrimp fajitas
-zevia ginger root beer






-1/2 of a Sprinkles lemon cupcake
-1/2 of a Sprinkles carrot cake cupcake
-1/2 of a Sprinkles vanilla cupcake



Holy deliciousness cupcake, Batman. And all for FREE! In all my family scored 12 free cupcakes. That's $42 worth. WOW.

The Sprinkles mobile has been making its way around Dallas and finally made it to my little neck of the woods. OK, so it's not so little. But still. Their fbook boasted the first 250 customers received free cupcakes. I assumed you'd get 1 free and be able to buy ay additional ones you wanted. Nope, they're all free and the lady was generous and let you pick your own number. I blurted out 6 and she said no problem. So we sent my Mom right back for 6 more. Haha we're terrible. But talk about soooooooooo worth it. Usually I think Sprinkles are good, but not great. But these are great. Oh yeah.

-a handful of pretzel thins right before bed with 2 bites of hummus

===========

March 28

My cat had to go to the vet to get his teeth cleaned (and they have to put them under anesthesia to do so), so we skipped the workout. My poor baby boy!!!

I felt especially bad because he kinda knew what was up and kept hiding under my bed. The first time I had to drag him out by his legs and I felt soo mean. Then my Dad accidentally let him out of his bag!! UGH. So the second time he REALLY caught on, duh, and I had to kind of poke him out using a broom. You guys, before I put my cat under anesthesia I poked him with a stick. WHO AM I?????

-leftover SUPER SPICY veggie migas + 1 whole wheat tortilla
-leftover rosemary roasted potatoes with ketchup
-lil bit o' pumpkin spice coffee with slightly froth vanilla coconut milk (fyi: coconut milk doesn't really froth)




-indian buffet

+ a liiiiittle more


Can't take him anywhere...



When I first got home Henry wouldn't give me the time of day, but by evening...



Reunited and it feels so goooooood. ;)

But this lil boy had bad allergies. :(. My poor guys! What a rough day. Look at his lil squinty eye, awww



-gluten free tuna casserole with black pepper & green tobasco
-salad (organic mixed greens, shredded cabbage, organic baby carrots, garlic gold nuggets, light ranch, ranch almond slivers, black pepper, green tobasco)
-leftover mango Kombucha






-4 large organic strawberries topped with a tiny bit of neopolitan ice cream
-1/2 of a Sprinkles lemon cupcake
-1/2 of a Sprinkles carrot cake cupcake
-1/2 of a Sprinkles vanilla cupcake





For those keeping count that is 3 cupcakes in 2 days. Holla.

My carb/sugar intake is a leeeeetle out of control.

xo,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm Indian food. The last time I had Indian was when I went to Madison a few weeks ago. I told my dad that we need to go to the lunch buffet near us sometime since I always order the same thing lol. I want to try different things but never want to when I can only get one entree.

    <3 <3 Henry and Buster!! LOL Max is crashed on the couch next to me right now, <3 pets.

    -sassymolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I'm still jealous of the Sprinkles, I'd gladly pay for good cupcakes but free!!! So awesome.

    -sassymolly

    ReplyDelete