Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning

Looks like we were good this year-Santa came!!



First up--stockings! Obvi.


I told him to smile. What's up with that? HAHA. Family...



And modeling my oh-so-(NOT)-flattering onesie ;)


Makeup-less face not able to be shown because I still want to have SOME pride-ha.

Then, presents!


He's a MAN!


Here's (most of) my loot. I'll post a more detailed list later.




Way WAY too much! But I love it ALL.

Lots of snuggles were to be had


Yeah, yeah that one was from yesterday, shhh close enough


GASP Naked pets! NOT ok in this household ;). But their sweaters kept getting caught on their paws & it wasn't fancy-clothes time yet!


HAHA mid-yawn. Isn't he ferocious?!



It isn't the holidays if you don't get humped by your dog, I guess! Yikes!



Oh, Buster.

After the presents were unwrapped (took less than 2.5 hours--a personal family record. Usually we hit the 3-3.5 hr mark), it was time for breaky-fast! Ham & cheese egg casserole topped with a last minute addition of cream cheese (GREAT decision) + egg nog bread pudding baked french toast.






And egg nog coffee. Lots of coffee.


+2

Misc. Decor:





Even my nails got festivus with the rest of us :-P



I guess it was tiring getting so much new stuff. Nap time for some!



Be back later with another recap, hopefully!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment