Saturday, April 10, 2010

I said NO cheese!

April 7

-half of a lemon zest luna bar (TERRIBLE. I think this is the first luna bar I've ever HATED. Tasted like really bad, chalky medicine. I kind of wanted to throw up. I'm glad my Mom and I split it or I prob would have eaten it all anyway b/c I was so hungry, but...ewww)
-coffee






The non profit my brother does work for is using our office one morning a week now to have their group meetings and they brought coffeeeeee. MUCH needed since we had to be at the office at least 2 hours earlier than usual (more like 3+ lol, ahhh tired!)

-spinach veggie wrap (organic spinach, guac, sprouts, pico, mushrooms, salsa + I added roasted red pepper hummus)
-a few steamed veggies w/ salsa
-roasted red pepper hummus with a few wheat thins
-water






Huge but healthy lunch (didn't eat that 3 bean salad that's hiding in the back)

Even though I said no cheese my wrap ended up with cheese, but I'm almost positive picked it all off. Annoying.

-a couple more wheat thins w/ hummus
-TONS of water



-handful of honey roasted cashews (nom, nom, nom)
-water



I ordered Firehouse Subs online to make sure I got exactly what I wanted on it. Um. I said no cheese. It too came covered in cheese. No bueno. Now I have to wait over an hour and a half to eat dinner after 9 pm, when we have a chance to run back out to exchange it. Ugh. They said they'll not only refund the money for the sandwich and make me a new one (+, I think they said they'd also refund us for the chili we got and stil give it to us--they forgot to give that to us too..), but they'll also give us a coupon for a free sub next time. So that's nice. But still...how hard is it to not put cheese on a sandwich? And it happened to me twice today. Sheesh.

-leftover steamed veggies (left cold) covered in salsa
-water



Needed something to tide me over...

-FINALLY a veggie sandwich (sauteed mushrooms, sauteed onion, regular onion, lettuce, tomato, spicy mustard, and italian dressing on wheat bread)
-zero cal vitamin water (made w/ stevia)




Eh, it's not that great LOL. It's ok. The bread is really good. We ended up not getting a refund for some reason. I guess the guy forgot and my Dad forgot too (strange for him lol, he's all about saving money), but we did keep the original and get a coupon for a free sub, so it's still something. I ate the sandwich in approx. 2 seconds. LOL and it was a 2+ hour wait total. Funny how that works out.

xo,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. i think the lemonzest is pretty weird too. too artificial and fake sweet...and i LOVE sweet things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah exactly, very artificial. I'm really into lemon these days, but it didn't taste very lemony, just fake. Glad to know it's not just me.

    ReplyDelete