Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tea Set

April 28

-half a can of tuna with vegenaise, dill relish, organic mixed greens, and a hint of salt and pepper on a sandwich thin
-brown rice salsa chips
-small side salad with just organic mixed greens, black pepper, and organic italian dressing
-water





-vanilla rooibos tea (served in our adorable new tea pot!)






-1 mini 3 musketeers, 1 dark chocolate almond hersheys bite



-2 shrimp tacos (I couldn't tell for sure, but they may have had a littttle cheese ugh, the menu didn't say they would)
-rice
-super small side salad (lettuce, tiny bit of tomato, 2-3 slices of avocado)
-2 bites of tilapia
-chips and salsa
-mambo taxi (basically a small frozen margarita with sangria poured on top)
-water





I don't know why I bother with these kinds of pics lol. I mean really, Amanda...

After dinner the nite was terrible. As were the afternoon/evening the day before. Stupid full moon. My lungs hurt badly too, though I can't be sure if that could be attributed to asthma, stress, or both. I'm gonna go with both.


xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment