Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Apple Juice Box Addict

May 3

-1/2 a small veggie sandwich on whole wheat (avocado, tomato, olives, bell peppers, mushrooms, pepperocinis, lettuce, yellow mustard, black pepper)
-most of a bag of original sun chips
-iced tea
-water




My stomach hurt after the first sandwich half, but I'm pretty sure it was the tea's fault. *shrug* Sometimes I'm sensitive to iced tea, sometimes I'm not.

-the other half of the sandwich about an hour or two later
-water

-organic apple juice box



Not sure why I'm so obsessed, but yum yum.

-2 oz rice-flax pasta with mushroom tomato sauce
-water





I ate standing up while I prepared everyone else's dinner. The things us cooks do for others :-P. Everyone else got regular spaghetti with meatballs and a salad, but I figured I'd eat my salad later.

-handful of grapes
-water



-bowl of strawberries and raspberries
-water



So much for my salad. Tomorrow.

Still not feeling all that great.

Partial Outfit of the Day:



xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment