Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hello, Goodbye

I survived the surgery. Just barely (literally, kinda). A simple, every day surgery ended up being much more complex and invasive. It was supposed to take an hour or so, and ended up being 3 hours. It also should have been day surgery, but I stayed in the hospital the entire weekend (Fri-Sun). It was pretty horrible.

I still feel crappy and in pain, but my surgeon OK'ed my Vegas trip, so I'm going to troop through and try and have a good time. I overdid the trip prep a bit yesterday and it took a lot out of me, oops.

I'm not going to have my laptop with me, so unless I do a brief cell phone check-in, see you with a big trip update sometime over the weekend.

xo,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. omg behind on reading...get well soon and glad you were well enough to post and comment on my blog. hang in there mandi!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete