Monday, August 16, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

August 16

-1 leftover berry crepe
-the rest of the leftover honey bran muffin
-organic strawberries + half of a sliced banana
-immune tea with lemon & honey




I couldn't get to sleep last nite 'til after 2, so I didn't make myself get up and workout early. I kind of wish I had, but I know sleep is important too.

Ordered in Grand Lux Cafe from diningin.com for lunch @ the office:

-goat cheese side salad w/ apples & honey
-crispy ahi tuna sushi roll w/ more salad (well, greens)






-vanilla rooibos tea with honey

-chips & salsa
-glass of cabernet




Met my aunt for a quickish drink after work.

-black bean burger with lettuce, tomato, mutard, & only half the bun
-side of fruit

Saw Eat, Pray, Love @ the movie grill. Aside from the fact that I was so stuffed up I had to blow my nose as often as possible and I had to pee (BADLY) for almost 2 hours, I'm really glad I went. I loved the book, loved the movie, and who doesn't love Julia Roberts?

-grapefruit popsicle

I could eat these all day.

Still left wondering when I'll ever feel normal again. Being sick blows.

Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned:
2,010
Steps Taken:
4,447

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment