Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hoarder

August 19

Workout:


-5 min treadmill
-30 min weights (arms & legs)
-5 min treadmill

-cereal (half organic kamut puffs half cinnamon puffins with sliced organic strawberries and vanilla coconut milk)



Kinda gross. The milk was a little watery.

-smores flavored coffee with cinnamon & stevia



I made one cup in the french press. I mixed in the cinnamon & stevia with the coffee grinds. It was good but SO sweet. I'm used to black coffee and this was AMPED up sweetness.

-miso soup
-sushi
-hot tea





I LOADED up on the wasabi to help clear my sinuses. I had tears in my eyes with every bite. And I ate it ALL. I had the same meal on my birthday (well, plus a small side salad) and could only eat MAYBE half of the sushi and was stuffed. Yikes I must have been hungry today.

-honey graham clif z bar



-side salad (organic spinach, goat cheese crumbles, greek olives, feta greek dressing, 2 veggie dolmas)
-salmon pinwheel with spinach/feta/roasted red pepper
-brown rice w/ vegan butter & greek seasoning




The leftovers = lunch tomorrow. YES! Can't get enough of those pinwheels.

-pluot



Or these $$$ pluots. And this wasn''t even organic.

-cranberry kombucha

-chocolate almond milk ice cream with half of a warmed vitamuffin and half a teaspoon of dark choc pb



I had to go to three stores to get my beloved vitamuffins. It was worth it.


Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned:
2,615
Steps Taken:
11,611

For curiosities sake if I have the time (yeah right, if I can MAKE the time is more like it), I may try and guesstimate caloric intake again, just to see the difference between calories eaten vs. calories burned. I've lost a clothing size recently without changing much, but I weigh about the same, if not a little more. Just wondering if even though I eat fairly well & burn a lot of cals, if I'm eating the same as I burn.

So. I FINALLY went through most of my bathroom stuff. OH. MY. GOD. I am a hoarder. I don't know how I'll EVER be able to use even half of it. I don't want to throw it away, but it's overwhelming. Geesh. Ridiculous. I just have too much stuff in general. Must minimize. I've been trying so hard, but it just keeps popping up. Gotta take it one day at a time...

*deep breath*

I did get something fun in the mail today, but I didn't get a good pic, so you'll just have to wait and see. *tease*

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment