Saturday, August 28, 2010

Karaoke Nite

August 27

Workout:
-4 min treadmill
-25-30ish min abs & shoulders
-4 min treadmill

-egg white puff, herby goat cheese, grey poupon, & the last tiny bit of lox on a piece of toasted buttermilk sourdough
-organic strawberries & blueberries
-homemade frozen granola bar
-organic green tea





-smores coffee with hazelnut soy creamer



-which wich black bean patty on wheat with lettuce, tomato, peppers, pepperocinis, mushrooms, dijon mustard, avocado, caramelized onion, pickles, & black pepper
-bbq baked lays
-half of an iced tea






-aloe kombucha



So good.

-side salad (organic spinach, organic strawberries, blueberries, goat cheese, cinnamon pecans, organic balsamic vinegar, drizzle of organic safflower oil)
-half of a toasted ezekiel english muffin spread with a creamy strawberry french cheese




Went for a light dinner, since I knew I'd be imbibing shortly after.

-About 4-5 light beers & 3 shots

I went with my brother, some friends, their friends, and their friends friends to a karaoke bar. We had a great time. I told myself beforehand to limit myself to 3 light beers. My bad. The shots were all free and who can turn down free stuff, right? Right. I was just a spectator, but I find that to be the most fun of all :).




Wish I hadn't eaten after, but alas...

-leftover chinese
-a handful of organic kamut puffs with organic strawberries, cinnamon, and a tiny bit of almond milk




Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned:
2,413
Steps Taken: 7,341

No comments:

Post a Comment