Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Overload (and Loving it)

October 11

Workout:


-5 min treadmill
-chest & back
-5 min treadmill

I forgot to bring my water bottle to the gym. Ugh.

-leftover fruit crepes with a little chocolate almond butter
-pumpkin pie protein smoothie-shake (pure pumpkin, almond milk, truvia, vanilla protein powder, ice)
-caramel coffee via (not bad, not as sweet or caramelly as I expected, but that's a good thing)





-leftover spaghetti squash with mushroom marinara and a hint of pesto with 3 pieces of shrimp
-side salad (organic greens, roasted broccoli, cherry tomatoes, organic italian dressing
-organic strawberries
-water



-half of a mini pumpkin pie Blizzard sans whipped cream



I drank my entire pumpkin drink this morning and felt fine. Great, even. I eat half of this mini processed thing and feel overly sugared and slightly sick. But I'm still glad I tried it. I love pumpkin.

-veggie straws



-feta/red pepper salmon pinwheel
-brown rice w/ butter spray & greek seasoning



-pumpkin pie poptart
-water






Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned:
2,185
Steps Taken: 7,238

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment