Thursday, October 28, 2010

squash & pb

October 27

-egg white puff on 1 slice of rudi's extra fiber bread lightly toasted with a laughing cow garlic & herb wedge with lots of grey poupon + a few slices of turkey (couldn't taste the turkey at all, weird)
-roasted fingerling potatoes with ketchup
-organic green tea





-orange carrot juice



-roasted acorn squash with naturally more pb (it worked, I promise)
-roasted veggies (broccoli, fingerling potatoes, baby carrots)
-water



-build your own burrito (rice, black beans, queso, lettuce, tomato, corn salsa, sour cream, & a 100 cal pack of guac I added at home)
-a few chips with salsa
-98% decaf (lol how they advertise that) peach mango unsweetened tea (that has apparantly won awards...I think it's OK, but I like Cheesecake Factory's better *shrug*)






Prob should have only eaten half the burrito. My bad.

-organic raspberries, yellow raspberries
-half of a snickerdoodle cupcake
-half of a pumpkin pie cupake
-water



Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned:
2,105
Steps Taken: 7,368

xo,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I have never had squash sweet before. I always use it savory and I am not sure why! I do the same thing with sweet potatoes. I have a butternut squash in the fridge. I think I am going to bake it and add some cinnamon and peanut butter. Mmmm hope its good!

    ReplyDelete