Thursday, October 21, 2010

So Full

October 21

-overnite pumpkin oats made the usual way topped with 1 tsp peanut butter, a few raisins, a few cacao nibs, a small handful of maple sunrise cereal
-small organic apple (shared with Bella, the apple lover)
-caramel Starbucks via



Didn't really feel like the overnite oats when I woke up, but obvi ate them anyway. Not disappointed.

Even though I use small portions of every ingredient, the bowlful always turns out HUGE by morning. I couldn't even finish this one.

Outfit of the Day:



I was planning to go help out with Kendyll today, but my Dad requested I stay with him at the office all day. His first day back. Fair enough. I went in late, so I could have a more leisurely morning (didn't turn out that way exactly, but better than rushing around...), but we ended up staying late too. I think he's going to burn himself out, but hopefully not. I'm still surprised he's waited this long to go back, honestly.

-bean soup with flax tortilla chips



Toooooooooo full. I legit forgot to eat lunch and didn't realize it 'til I noticed how hungry I was at 4. I didn't eat that much, but it was stupid filling and I was uncomfortable for hours. Boo.

-the last few bites of the overnite oats

-side salad (organic mixed greens, organic sliced strawberries, goat cheese, organic safflower oil, drizzle of local honey, a few cocoa almonds)
-4 pieces of spanikopita dipped in hummus + greek yogurt mixed with greek seasoning
-water





I was just going to have ice cream for dinner. Now I wish I had. My dinner was tasty, but now I'm crazy full again. Wah.

-little bit of vanilla ice cream with a chocolate hazelnut butter drizzle (just under a tsp or so) & cinnamon



Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned: 2,107
Steps Taken: 7,494

I miss working out.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment