Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hiatus Breaker

I've taken a random (unplanned) blogging hiatus-ish. Usually even when I don't post I still keep track of my days + take pics. Well, lately I've still taken most pics, but kept track? Not so consistently. Sorry! I've been sick (nasty sinus infection or something. I refuse to go to the doctor) & unmotivated. I can barely get out of bed most mornings. Once I'm up the day drags on a little, but I'm functioning. Somewhat.

Anyway, here's the best I could come up with. Some I had tracked, some I pieced together through pics.

December 6


-hot tea

-indian food buffet




I seriously cannot get enough suji halwa. Where has it been my whole life? It. is. so. good.

My stomach hurt a little after, but nothing that didn't go away quickly. Thankfully. The day before my stomach hurt SO. BADLY. after breakfast. It suuuucked.

-side salad (organic mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, garlic expressions vinaigrette, garlic gold nuggets, prosciutto, goat cheddar
-spinach & feta crepes
-the last of the thanksgiving pinot noir (clearly we are big drinkers in my family. Not. lol)



-a mini vosges oaxaca bar



==============

December 7

-about half of a smallish blueberry bran muffin
-about half of an organic braeburn apple with a little peanut butter
-egg white omelet with spinach & whipped cream cheese
-hot apple cider




-side salad with italian
-a piece of bread dipped in oil & vinegar
-seafood pasta (ate all the seafood, left half the pasta)
-a few bites of creme brulee
-starbucks zen green tea (only made it through half or so of the grande)





I hope you're all sitting down. I have some big news. I have discovered I don't really love creme brulee so much anymore. I know, I know. But it's true. It's only medicore, if that. *gasp*

-snowman lollipop (thanks Ryan! my brother let me have it. My mom got him 3 and he reluctantly let me have one. Trust me, he's a sugar addict. This is big!)



Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned:
2,042
Steps Taken: 6,014

==============

December 8

-lox platter with light cream cheese & a nine grain bagel
-about 85% of a tall soy gingerbread latte




-greek seasoned and olive oiled turkey breast (mom bought these on accident instead of the ground turkey meat she meant to buy for tacos lol)
-olive oil wilted organic spinach
-roasted organic fingerling potatoes
-side salad (organic mixed greens, organic baby carrots, prosciutto, goat cheddar, garlic gold nuggets, black pepper, garlic expressions vinaigrette)
-half a glass of white wine



-one lil bite of a vosges marizpan dark chocolate bar
-one lil bite of a gingerbread toffee dark chocolate bar




-lil gluten free ice cream sandwiches (mini gingerbread & pumpkin spice cookies sandwiched with nada moo coconut milk vanilla ice cream)



Andddd now my brother gave me a few bites of his laffy taffy. Not as many as I would have preferred, but laffy taffy nonetheless. My preeeeeeecious.

Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned:
2,276
Steps Taken: 6,674

BTW I STILL need to post about my Nashville/Atlanta Halloween trip. SHEESH!!

But for now...G'nite from the siamese kitties ;)


xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment