Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Return of the Overnite Yoats

Dec 15

Workout:

-5 min treadmill
-arms & legs
-5 min treadmill

-overnight pumpkin yogurt oats

topped with a few delightful cacao nibs

Mmm, I missed this!

Got a massageeeeee as usual *hearts*

Worked a little, but my Mom got really tired & didn't feel well, so I went home with her and snuggled with the dogs. No complaints (except maybe a loss of moneyz, but I'll live).

-tall soy gingerbread misto with a shot of espresso



I kind of forgot I asked for a misto not a latte when I requested the extra shot, but hey it was good.

-leftover salmon pinwheel
-brown rice with butter spray
-salad (organic mixed greens, matchstick carrots, celery, light ranch mixed with salsa)



-gingerbread poptart




I looked for these all last year and never found them. Until now. Kinda weird they have pics on them (and weird ones at that) & that the frosting is on the inside instead of out. But they're pretty good. For a buncha chemicals. :-P

-salad (organic mixed greens, organic spinach, matchstick carrots, homemade honey mustard, black pepper, & 1.5 chicken tenders I took the breading off of)



-a million gluten free crackers with cheese (velveeta & cream cheese) topped with salsa



Random, but tasty.

My brother's office has their xmas party tomorrow & they asked everyone to bring food. I made a 7 layer dip for him to bring. I hope it's good, idk...




How could anything be wrong with guac, salsa, and/or sour cream?

Body Bugg Stats:

Calories Burned: 2,308
Steps Taken: 7,382

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment