Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 2:

List Uno:

2. A picture of you and person you’ve been the closest with the longest

I could answer this one 100 different ways (OK, maybe like 10), but I'm going to go with...Molly! We "met" on an old school AOL fashion message board back in the late late 90's (yes, 1900's haha) or maybe early 2000's and became good, close friends probably 8 or so years ago? We finally met in person when I was on a mini road trip with my cousin and friend 5 Summers ago, in 2006. I picked her because we're still close today and talk at least weekly, if not much more often. We are also facebook married-haha.

Here's a pic from our first in-person meeting (OK, like the second or third day, but you know what I mean!)



In da club in LA. HOLLA.

We were so young looking! Who am I kidding? People still think we're both like 12, but maybe we were 10 then? ;)

(Sorry Molly, didn't get a chance to ask your permission to post your pic. Hope it's OK, if not I'll take it down!)

List Dos:

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name

,


This blog has semi--but-not-officially changed names a few times. I never made anything official-official, because I never came up with the IT name, ya know? But in the interim, while waiting for THE name to hit me, what I noticed always stayed constant was the sign-off signature. It's not terribly unique, but it's easy to remember and it's cute. It's more original than my first standby name of Food.Fashion.Fitness.Fun. Obviously I keep that part in the header, as it's the clearest way to describe the blog, but it seems like a common theme around blogs (and rightfully so!). When I took the plunge to buy the domain, xoAmanda it was!

So, without further ado...

xo,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. No prob about the pic, I don't mind! I'm flattered you picked me, Wifey. :) Haha we do look young. My arms actually look semi-tan (for me!) but my face looks white lol I need bronzer/blush!

    -sassymolly

    ReplyDelete