Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 7:

This was a hard one!

List Uno:


7. A picture of most treasured item

It seems like so many of my answers to these questions are of the same thing. This may be a silly answer, but my first material-possession that came to mind? My first post-c0llege real, big purchase:


(I rarely watched the Doctors before Jillian, now it's been on my tv on the blog twice in one week)

37 inch, flat-screen tv. I thought I'd regret spending so much (even though I got an amazing deal and searched and reviewed for weeks). Instead, every day I wake up and still LOVE it, over 2 years later. Best purchase ever. It's the perfect size for my space. Love. It. Even if my brother thinks it's a waste that I never DVR in HD. It takes up too much space!!

Non-material? Obviously...



*muah muah*

List Dos:

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you



Yep, that's me. Other people always let you down eventually, you should count on yourself. Take the best parts of everyone you meet and learn to be a mish-mash of those qualities.

xo,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you feel let down by everybody

    You are very strong and are very loved

    ReplyDelete