Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 6:

List Uno:

6. A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day

Source

I tried to be a little more creative, but I just love her and I don't think ANYONE has a life like her, ya know? Might be interesting to see. For a day. Then I could just turn her into my BFF. Sounds fair.

List Dos:

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why


Source

*shrug* I don't particularly have a favorite, but I've always enjoyed the Spidey movies, lol. Wait, does Alex Mack count? Haha, who misses that show? Remember the episode where she almost gets caught in the science fair? Thank God for her ability to morph into that liquid puddle or whatever. Haha, anywayyyyyyy.

Restaurant review coming tonite, for you Dallas-area peeps.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment