Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Food Pics (in no particular order)

plain frozen yogurt with triple mango (from my trip in NYC)
chicken tikka masala (from my trip in Boston @ Tantric)
egg white omelet with spinach, tomato, & feta + breakfast potatoes (from my trip in Salem @ a place called Red's w/ the sweetest waitress ever)
egg white omelet with cream cheese & spinach + breakfast potatoes + a peach + half a banana + simply oj (I only drank half then got sick) + iced coffee made with coconut milk (ditto)
plain frozen yogurt with fruit & mochi from Spoonfull in Plano (my fave fro-yo)
heated turkey, brie, & cranberry chutney sandwich with fruit & iced tea from Wildflour in Richardson
potstickers from Gordon Biersch
guacamole & salsa from Mi Cocina in Plano
sangria from Mi Cocina in Plano
mole chicken, green rice, refried beans, & salad from Mi Cocina in Plano




I thought I had more, but oh well. My friend took a lot of pics of my meals for me on our vaca. If/when he posts them on facebook I'll transfer them over here.

XO,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment