Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Days 60-63




Day 60


-high fiber english muffin with light organic cream cheese, lox, & kalamata olives (300 cals)

-half a cup of asparagus soup from CPK with croutons (170 cals?)

-half sized bbq chicken salad from CPK sans tortilla strips (300 cals?)

-veggie corn dog with mustard (150 cals)

-1 and 1/4 slices of CPK sicilian neopolitan pizza (350 cals?)

-iced tea (0 cals)

-chocolate truffle (80 cals)

-smartfood cranberry almond popcorn clusters (110 cals)

-steamed chicken dumplings (6) (270 cals)

-cheese wontons (2) (100 cals?)

-fried rice (part of my Mom's) (150 cals?)

-moo goo gai pan (part of an order) (175 cals?)

-veggie egg roll (100 cals?)

-veggie soup (50 cals)

-2 starbursts (40 cals)


tentatitve total: 2345 calories






Today was a rough day. In general and food-wise. I took Bella in to get spayed at 8:30 am and they said she would be ready to be picked up at 4. I was expecting noon. I barely got any sleep last nite. I decided to go into the office today--not to work, but to get a massage (idk if I've mentioned it before, but my Dad recently hired a few massueses on staff at his practice and I try to go every Friday for a 20 minute chair massage). First, I went to the mall to get bangs cut (I have a hair appt scheduled for a cut & highlight tomorrow, which I love how she does both, but I hated how she cut my bangs once, so...) and also to buy a couple bras and get my cell phone looked at. The TMobile store mysterious disappeared. UGH!! Since that was (basically) my most convenient location does that mean I can get out of my contract? :-D lol I wish....but anyway. I was nervous about Bella, nervous about how my bangs were gonna turn out (I'm really picky), etc. and my Mom wanted California Pizza Kitchen. I stayed on the light(er) side with soup & salad, but.....OK, in my Dad's entire office we have his office, the office shared by two of the part time therapists, the massage room, the room for holding files/the computer/etc (where the office manager, currently my Mom, does all of her stuff + you can see people come in from there, so she's able to still greet them blah blah and stay in her office), the back room with the mini fridge, older filing cabinets, extra supplies, and the bathroom, and finally there is the big group room in the back. My Dad seems to like to hang out the most in the group room--he even seems to see his own patients in there at least half, if not the majority of the time. Kinda weird. It has a giant table, lots of chairs, and 2 couches, but it's still kinda...more...sterile? Not as in excessively clean lol, but it's pretty plain. No real decorations or anything, it has a few dry erase boards, etc. His office is much more warm and inviting, so why he prefers that room I do not know. ANYWAY. Today of all day's he decided to use his office. BUT only after he had been using the group room first. So I ate my lunch in his office, then left mid-way thru to get my massage. When I was done he was going into his office. With my food and book/catalogs I was reading in there for an hour. GRR. So I got really hungry again and caved and ate a slice of my mom's fatty pizza. At least it was thin crust? Haha riiight. Then, I ordered healthy chinese that nite, but obviously ended up eating a lot of the crappier items too. REALLY good tho :-P.


Day 61:





-brownie high fiber gnu bar (140 cals)

-about 1/4 of a side salad with ranch (75 cals?)

-buffalo burger with cheddar on only 1 piece of bun (about 300 cals?)

-small portion of onion rings (150 cals?)

-iced tea (0 cals)

-small piece of cornbread (100ish cals?)

-1 bite of a baileys flavored cupcake (30 cals?)

-black coffee (probably about 10oz?)

-water (65ish oz)


tentative total: 795 calories


I guess my excessive eating yesterday caused my hunger to finally subside a little today. Of course, NOW I'm a bit hungry again, but I'm going to bed soon, so I won't eat.


Day 62:



-egg white veggie omelet with avocado (175 cals?)

-extra crispy potatoes w/ ketchup (300 cals?)

-english muffin half w/ jam (100 cals?)

-coffee (0 cals)

-iced tea (0 cals)

-honey smartfood popcorn clusters (110 cals)

-few bites of leftover moo goo gai pan (50 cals?)

-kashi pizza (750 cals)

-half of a baileys cupcake (150 cals?)

-veggie bites (150 cals)

-apple (80 cals)


tentative total: 1865 calories


I did a LOT of cleaning up tho (like hours), so that probably helped burn some of it off. Those Kashi pizzas are lethal. SO GOOD. I weighed myself that morning and was down almost a lb. LOL @ how I worked out last week and gained a lb and ate fried greasy crap this week and lost 1.



Day 63


-sesame chicken lean cuisine (330 cals--tho I did give some noodles to my dog, oh well)

-2 chocolate truffles (160 cals)

-grande soy latte (only drank about as much as a tall) (130 cals)

-which wich monte cristo with cheddar on wheat (can't find info, guessing 450 cals?)

-mango w/ lime juice and chili (135 cals)

-half of a vitamin water (about 100 cals--ugh i thought it was the 10 cal one)

-water (not enough) (0 cals)


tentative total: 1305 calories


I have to wake up to go to the airport in 5 hours *YAWN*


Can't wait for my trip, should be GREAT!


I also got my hair done, but I'll show you that next time.


XO,

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that kashi pizza looks AMAZING! Which kind was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I just saw this. It is!! It's the thin crust spinach & mushroom one. I can't control myself around that pizza haha, but it's pretty good for you, so it's ok :)

    ReplyDelete