Friday, June 26, 2009

June 25 Eats


-leftover polenta with tomato sauce, goat cheese, & herbs (250 cals?)

-english muffin goat cheese & herb pizza (200 cals?)

-fruit salad (blackberries, cherries, lychees) (90 cals?)

-medium diet cherry limeaid (0 cals)

-spicy tuna sushi roll (290 cals?)

-2 small blueberry mojitos (about 300 cals?)

-cup of mediterranean seafood soup (150 cals? would be less, but it had a lil pesto in it)

-small portion of grilled red snapper on a bed of lemon flavored spinach (250 cals?)

-a few potato bites (100 cals?)

-1.5 servings of a small chocolate-espresso profiterole dessert with hazelnuts (3.5 2-bite servings) (350 cals?)

-venti nonfat dry cappuccino from Starbucks (110 cals)


tentative total: 2090 calories



I'm a lil bit out of control! *shakes head*


I wish I had taken photos of my dinner. Went to a lovely, upscale-ish seafood restaurant tonite and the food presentation was pretty nice. I felt awkward busting out my camera though. Oh well.


I weighed myself the other day. I WAS down approx. 6.5lbs this month, but the scale showed I was back up 3lbs. This morning I was down 1 again, despite not changing my eating habits for the better. Who knows what the next weigh in will bring. Must get this under control. Especially because I've been eating at home WAY more, so there is no reason for this. It's been some good eats tho :) and not tooo big of a gain, but any gain is just heading backwards, so ya know. Gotta be careful.


xo,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment