Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm so mad at myself for not keeping up with this! My vacation got me really off track, but that's no excuse. RAWWWWR.

I've been loosely calorie-tracking for the past 4 days, so I will update that later tonite, and I do still want to give you guys a recap about my trip...eventually. For now, I think I'll just upload all of the food/drink pics I've taken in the past 2ish weeks just to have something new to share.

Also, I have lost weight, so yay for that. Part of it has been because of acid reflux and stress though. Not the healthiest way, but as long as I can keep it off it's OK. I got my dr to switch me back to my old medicine--the new one was wrecking havoc on my body. Hopefully that means my body will readjust and feel better asap. I can already tell it's happening a little and it's only been a day or two.

Guess that's about all for now, stay tuned for a photo-heavy-ish post.

XO,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment