Thursday, June 11, 2009

Guess who's back? Back again....

Hey guys. I'm back from my vaca. It was a lot of fun, but I was TOTALLY "off plan." Not that I have an official plan anyway, but I didn't track anything, ate copious amounts of sugar and white flour. Just...bad. I still lost approx. 4 lbs, but it obviously wasn't in a healthy way. I have let the bad habits carry back over to my home life, so I'm gonna have to put a stop to that.....NOW. I've probably already gained the weight back. Well, maybe not. But at this rate? Things aren't looking too good. 

As of tomorrow I'll be back to tracking here. I also have a big update about the trip I need to get crackin' on, but don't count on that for at least a few more days. I'm still in recovery mode. 

Love you all.

XO,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment