Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 59



-banana (105 cals)

-cauliflower cheese soup (just a lil) (60 cals?)

-"side" salad w/ cottage cheese (instead of dressing) & tuna + lots of veggies (edamame, carrots, artichoke hearts, etc.) (300 cals?)

-gnu (gross) peanut butter fiber energy bar (150 cals)

-steak n shake cheeseburger (340 cals)

-steak n shake fries (450 cals)

-about half of a giant iced tea (0 cals)

-half of a tortilla pizza (150 cals)

-plain fro yo & fruit (175 cals)

-water (I think about 70 oz?)


tentative total: 1730 calories




No real exercise. AGAIN. I did work around the office and my house, only putting 1.5hrs down for my "exercise" in LoseIt, even tho it was double that or more. Just b/c I don't know how intense they consider "house cleaning." LOL. 


Also, this probably sounds weird, but I wish instead of the burger & fries I'd just gotten 2 burgers. You'd think that'd be worse or at least comparable, but the burger was SOOO good (and usually I'm not a burger person, even if I have been eating turkey/veggie burgers a lot-ish lately).& when I looked up nutrition info I found out the fries had more cals than the burger! Too bad I changed my mind about Starbucks. I was gonna go there and get an americano (0 cals) + protein power plate (330, I think), but decided I didn't need coffee, so didn't go at all. It probably would have been even more filling, but man was that burger good! :-P. I'll just blame my Mom since she picked the place. No, just kidding. I take full responsibility, but when you're hungry.....choices go a little downhill. I'm still hungry, dammit. Not that it should be any surprise, given my last few entries. 


Bella's spaying appointment is in less than 8 hrs, I'm a wreck. Not as bad as I thought I would be, but still. Keep her in your thoughts, please. I love her so much, I can't wait 'til this is over with forever and she's fine and able to run around happily. 




XO,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment