Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Days 55 & 56



-nine grain bagel with cream cheese, veggies, and lox (600ish cals?)

-coffee x 2 or 3 (0 cals)

-half of a coconut cream pie lara bar (SO GOOD) (100 cals)

-strawberry "shake" that's been going around blogspot made with almond milk, strawberries, sugar free pudding mix, a pinch of xylitol, & ice (70 cals)

-half serving of (nasty) kombucha (30 cals)

-miller lite (can't believe I used to like this...) (95 cals)

-turkey cheeseburger (350 cals?)

-corn on the cob w/ butter spray (150 cals?)

-watermelon (25 cals?)

-part of a grilled chicken breast (150 cals?)

-roasted tomatos with garlic and feta with olive oil (100 cals?)

-baked beans (100 cals?)

-2 dark chocolate squares (50 cals)

-popsicle (40 cals)

-half of an orange zevia (0 cals)

-water (not sure, maybe 75 oz?) (0 cals)


tentative total: 1860 calories





Exercise: used our home elliptical, but it didn't have any batteries, so I just manually used it w/o checking miles or anything, I'd say I went light/medium intensity for 30 min. Still ate over...by 239 calories. Stupid being hungry all the time! Prob didn't need both the chicken and turkey burger tho lol oops. 




haha don't you love how my food almost always has bite marks already?


today:


-buffalo tortilla chips (80 cals)

-turkey cheeseburger (350 cals)

-apple slices (40 cals)

-1/2 coconut Lara bar (100 cals)

-smartfood chocolate cookie popcorn clusters (120 cals)

-lemon lime zevia (0 cals)

-pineapple (50 cals)

-tortilla crusted fish lean cuisine (330 cals)

-about 3/4 of a packaged tikka chicken masala (300ish cals worth)

-a few bites of a packaged spinach dal (about 30 cals worth?)

-a few bites of navratan korma (about 50 cals worth?)

-1/2 cup chocolate ice cream (110 cals)

-bengal spice tea (0 cals)

-water (about 100 oz? maybe more?)


tentative total: 1560 calories









Just FYI, that indian food was gross. I wish I'd just ordered take out or made it myself like I originally planned. I usually like the jarred curry sauces mixed w/ my own meats, veggies, etc. as an alternative to takeout if it comes to that, but this premade stuff? Yuck. I ate most of the tikka masala, since I was starving and it was my main "entree," but I threw the rest of the others away. At least the ice cream was good lol. Oh, and the spinach one? Totally doesn't heat in 90 seconds :-P. I had to heat them all about 4x longer than they said. AND, I had to wait like...10 min to get a damn price check on it too. Totally not worth it.


Exercise: I was too hungry to go to the gym, but wouldn't have time to go later after I digested blah blah. I wanted to do something though, so at nearly midnite I jumped on our treadmill. I decided I'd go around 2.5-3.0mph and read more of Tori Spelling's Mommywood. I know she's not very popular/liked by many, but I LOVE her. I ended up staying on the treadmill for an hour and ten minutes. My iPod says I only burned just over 200 cals Kinda disappointing it's not a little more (I went over 3 miles, c'mon! lol), but it took me from being 200+ over calories to about 20 under, so it's something. I'm happy with it. I did 2.5mph for about 40 min total, 3mph for about 25 min, & one 4.0 sprint for 5 min. 


XO,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment