Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 44

UGH I wrote almost my entire post and my internet closed. I wish I had saved it. GRRR. That's actually what I was about to do when it crashed too. HATE THAT!


Starting over...


-high fiber oatmeal with sunflower seed butter and coconut (325 cals)

-1 apricot (15 calories) (had no idea these were so low in cals, wow)

-Chili's guiltless grill tilapia and veggies (260 cals) (it seemed bigger this time tho?)

-1 vodka soda (60 cals)

-less than 1/2 of a zevia soda (0 cals)

-water (over 100 oz) (0 cals)


tentative total: 660 calories


I know, not good. I don't feel well tho and it gets worse when I eat. I think it's partially stress and partially due to the Adderall I took this morning. Technically I'm "allowed" to take it every day, but I don't really like it since I don't think it helps me, so I haven't taken it in awhile. It's finals week tho, so I'm using it for a little extra reassurance just in case it really does help and I just don't realize how lol. Not that I want to eat this little, 'cause I don't, but I have to say usually I do like the whole appetite supressent side affect and I'm tempted to keep taking it on a regular basis, at least until my trip. Seriously tho, I really might, but only b/c I need the boost of motivation anyway for other things. IDK tho, I'll keep taking it 'til Thursday or Friday and then decide on a day-by-day basis and see. Obviously if I'm not able to get in a "safe" amount of nutrition by doing it then I'll forget about it, but usually I'm fine...I really think it is stress-related more than anything. 


It just sucks because I WOULD be having my easiest finals week EVER, but I have ONE final I am superrrrrrrrrrr anxious about, and that's really getting to me. It's for my online class and I haven't even done all (or even half...) of the reading for it. We have between today and Thursday at midnite to take it. I was going to wait, as usual, 'til Thursday nite to give me the most time to prepare, but I really want to be able to have it done by tomorrow so I can a.) sell the book back 'cause it was EXPENSIVE and I want some of that back lol (I won't be anywhere near campus for awhile after Thursday @ 3....I go to school an hour away from where I live and have NO desire to be in that part of town if I don't have to be!) and b.) how much nicer would it be to leave campus on Thursday and be DONE?! I could go out for a celebratory drink and just ahh...no more stressing for days, no need to go home and cram some more and then take a test. It just seems like a better solution. Only...I kinda have to READ first lol. The test is over 6 chapters, I read the first one last nite, the second today, I'm hoping to finish at least one more tonite, altho I have to study for my Logic final that's tomorrow morning. Just...ahhh. It's gonna be such a relief to be done. I was exempt from one, I took one today, so just 3 more to go. I can do it............


SIGH.


Wish me luck!


XO,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment