Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 58

(you may have to click to see full pics)


-fiber one caramel cereal with almond milk (210 cals)

-organic peach (40ish cals)

-plain fro yo with fruit (175 cals?)

-veggie corn dog with mustard (150 cals)

-a few buffalo tortilla chips (60ish cals)

-apple slices (150 cals)

-Chili's guiltless grill rare steak and veggies (370 cals)

-2 glasses of cabernet (200 cals)

-chocolate vitamuffin (100 cals)

-high fiber oatmeal (160 cals)

-kombucha (10 cals)

-water (again, not sure...85 oz, give or take)


tentitive calories: 1625 calories







I was planning to read while on the treadmill again (lol), but it's already after 1am, so that seems silly now. I guess I'll just go to bed (and by go to bed I mean get online in bed and watch tv and/or youtube videos and maybe read). I'm really good at sabotaging myself, huh? Not that I'll make a real difference in a week anyway, but it never hurts to stay on track *sigh* I'm gonna look fat on my trip *whine* I had plenty of time to do more, but noooo. According to the interwebz my body needs a little over 2,000 calories a day (some sites even say over 2,200) with no exercise to maintain my current weight, so it's not like I'm doing terrible at ALL, but obviously something is still not working. Or maybe I'm just old & can't drop weight as quickly as my 20 year old self could, even if that was only 4 short years ago. NO FAIR! What does that say about my future self?!


& to top it off I'm still starving 24-7. WTF? I thought it was due to my going to the gym, but I haven't worked out at ALL in 2 days. Ridiculous. I also prob wouldn't have eaten the oatmeal had I known I wouldn't have gone on the treadmill at all, but even tho I hadn't eaten dinner too long ago I was starving. I hate this! I had also ordered vegetable soup at Chili's to get a little more volume/fiber/liquid, but the douche waiter never brought it. I had to ask him twice for my second glass of wine and my Dad had to ask him 3 times for his lemons too. 


Man, I've barely been drinking (alcohol) lately as you can tell, but I forgot how good it is :-P. Love wine! I know you generally lose way more weight if you dont' drink at all, but uh...obviously I'm not anyway, so...everything in moderation :).


XO,

Amanda



the fake lashes make a come back, lol


my new flowers. They were only $3.50! Pretty, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment