Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another Week of Meals

Not that I really followed it last week, but I found the planning v. helpful regardless (b/c a.) I tried to work with groceries we already had & b.) I didn't buy a ton of stuff and then waste it, like usual). So, here is my verrry tentative plan of meals, snacks, & desserts for Mon-Fri. The weekends are even harder to predict, so that's why I don't bother. Oh, and I don't eat "real" lunch on Tues/Thurs, b/c I'm usually in class from 12:30-5, so I have to pack easy snacky things to eat either on the run or in class. I'm almost done tho! I may even not go to Stats anymore (I already have an "A"--woohoo), but we'll see. This is my last real week of classes and next week I have finals. Then I just have to apply for graduation and I'm allll doneee. Crazy!

Monday:

-Breakfast= banana cheerios with almond milk and coconut milk yogurt 
-Lunch= pesto chicken wrap & fruit
-Dinner= tempeh & tofu stir fry with veggies and soba noodles all in a peanut sauce

Tuesday:

-Breakfast= oatmeal & cashew butter, coconut, and goji berries
-Lunch= akmak crackers, string cheese, apple slices
-Dinner= chili's guiltless grill item (and let's be honest....vodka)

Wednesday:

-Breakfast= cereal (kashi heart health maybe?) and milk (organic skim or almond depending on my opinion of the almond) with coconut milk yogurt
-Lunch= pesto chicken wrap & fruit
-Dinner=fish with artichoke dressing, veggies, and quinoa

Thursday:

-Breakfast= oatmeal & cashew butter, coconut, and goji berries
-Lunch= akmak crackers, string cheese, apple slices
-Dinner= fake chicken parm and polenta

Friday:

-Breakfast= cereal (fiber one shredded wheat?) and milk with an activia yogurt
-Lunch= pesto chicken wrap & fruit
-Dinner= chicken with artichoke dressing (if it's any good) with brown rice and veggies (altho we may just go out...)

Snacks: high fiber english muffins with cream cheese and jam, fiber one bars, fruit, carrots/celery and hummus, celery and cream cheese or celery and nut butter with raisins, frozen veggie bites, yogurt bowls with fruit and granola, pizza wraps, flax seed and quinoa tortilla chips with salsa and 100 cal guacamole packs, etc.

Desserts: chocolate vitatops/vitamuffins, plain frozen yogurt with fruit, rice pudding with chocolate chips, chocolate peanut butter soy ice cream, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment