Monday, May 11, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 43

My Mom bought these for me for Mother's Day for my pets to give me LOL ;)



-fiber one caramel cereal with almond breeze milk (210 cals)

-jasmine green tea with lemon (0 cals)

-smartfood honey multigrain clusters (110 cals)

-1/2 a leftover fish taco w/ some spanish rice (175 cals?)

-small piece of leftover lasagna (250 cals?)

-spinach salad with lots of colorful veggies & organic raw pumpkin seeds (350 cals?)

-stevia-sweetened soda (0 cals)

-water (over 100 oz) (0 cals)

-charleston chew minis (200 cals)

-kumquats and strawberries (80 cals)


tentative total: 1375 calories








Awesome! So it wasn't the day one of a theoretical perfect eating week that I had hoped for, but it's mostly balanced (well, a liiitle carby...) and the perfect amount of calories. I let myself have a reasonable amount of food I craved (lasagna and chocolate), but didn't go overboard. I'm still hoping to do better as the week goes on, but not a bad start. 





No exercise. It's finals week and altho I'm not much of a studier, I am a crammer, and well, I'm a little behind :). OK, that and Monday nite TV is just too damn good to miss! Not much cramming has actually happened yet, but the nite's young :). I've already been out to buy new ink for the printer tonite, let's hope for no more mishaps.


XO,

Amanda

3 comments:

  1. by monday tv night do you mean gossip girl and one tree hill? =) Cause that is what my monday night entails..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! LOL. Well, those, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Little People Big World, and The Hills (even tho I hate the Hills and always have I'm addicted lol). But Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill (and HIMYM) are my faves :). I watch too much tv, but I love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, OTH and GG are a must for my week. Little people big world is good too. loves it!

    ReplyDelete