Friday, May 1, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 35


-fiber one strawberry granola bar (140 cals)

-double the fiber whole grain english muffin with light cream cheese & strawberries (180 cals)

-activia blueberry light yogurt (70 cals)

-almond flavored yeast-free puff pastry twist (60 cals)

-plain fat free greek yogurt with 1/2 cup fiber one frosted shredded wheat and a few strawberries and a bit of cinnamon (215 cals)

-6 soy cheese and whole wheat pizza bites (180 cals)

-black beans and rice (175 cals)

-veggie chili acting as taco meat on a fat flush tortilla with veggies and fat free greek yogurt with a drizzle of ranch (250 cals?)

-1/2 serving of organic blue corn tortilla chips and a 100 cal pack of guacamole (175 cals)

-water (over 100 oz)

-frozen grapes, fresh pineapple, and 1 kiwi (95ish cals?)


tentative total: 1540 calories





I was really snacky/hungry ALL DAY. I don't mind going over calories too much, since I ate basically all healthy food. I'm sad tho-- I've checked two stores for my favorite Fiber One carmel cereal and they don't seem to have it anymore. Wtf? They had all the other fiber one cereals, but that one is sooooo good. I got banana cheerios to try (my third cereal purchase this week lol) and some almond milk to try. I wanted cereal and milk soo badly for lunch, but we were out of milk at the time (hence the yogurt and cereal). Obviously I've been eating more yeast, but so far my body seems OK with it in moderation *knock on wood*. I'm only adding a little bit because a lot of the higher fiber products contain it. I'm a little annoyed with myself for some of the fiber products, since they have a few products in them I prefer not to eat (preservatives etc), but they're overall good, so I'm letting it pass for now.




I took a short nap today. Argh I HATE naps, but I just could not stay awake. I thought this tired business was going away!


T.G.I.F.


XO,

Amanda


P.S. Dancing Through Life is doing a book giveaway, check it out it looks great:


http://maintenancewithashley.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment