Thursday, May 7, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 39


-hemp oatmeal with sunflower seed butter (260 cals)

-chili's guiltless grill cedar plank tilapia with steamed veggies (260 cals)

-vodka soda (60 cals)

-water (over 100oz) (0 cals)

-grande starbucks coffee frappuccino light (130 cals)

-fiber one mocha bar (140 cals)

-no pudge brownie (120 cals)

-1/2 blueberry activia light yogurt (35 cals)

-side salad (100ish cals)


tentative total: 1105 calories




Sup sugar? Oops. I wasn't too hungry for dinner since I had all the little bites of sugary things, but around 10:40ish I made the side salad just b/c I was a litttle hungry and didn't wanna eat much later than 11, plus I needed actual food in my body lol. I sure am a big fan of green veggies tho, until I added the tomatoes, drizzle of dressing, and tiny pinch of tomato herb feta the entire thing was all green veggies lol. I know the green ones are the nutritional powerhouses, but I still need to add more color, yo! ;). 


My dog Bella is so cute. She LOVES veggies, I kept sharing my salad with her and she's so happy. Love it! Our "family dog" Genie is a meat and potatoes girl (lol), but my dogs Buster and Bella love fruits and veggies the most (tho they won't turn down meat or potatoes LOL). I raised my fur kids well haha ;). 



I didn't realize the Chili's tilapia was SO low cal! It was really good. Small tho. Now I know why I was still a lil hungry even after finishing it all (I usually never finish my food or even come close). UGH, but I saw two little kids (at diff tables) order the mac & cheese and the portion they gave was HUGE. I looked it up and it said it was 500 calories. It looked like Kraft, so I assume it was. That means it was close to TWO servings. For a KID. Annoying. No wonder kids are so fat these days. It's bad enough the typical kids menu consists of mac & cheese, fried chicken fingers, cheese covered pizza, cheeseburgers, etc. Not only are they terribly unhealthy but we give them double the calories that even an adult should eat. That's CRAZY. I could only see one of the tables, but that kid ate every bite (plus he had a side of cinnamon apples and god knows what else). He was an average-sized kid, so maybe it was just a treat. But still. DAMN. 


XO,

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Ive had that tilapia. It is soo good. But you are right, its rather small. I didnt know it was so low in cals though. good to know =)

    ReplyDelete