Sunday, May 10, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 40 + Food and Exercise 41

Playing Catch Up...



Friday:

-Great Outdoors Turkey sub on wheat (365 cals)

-Iced Tea (0 cals)

-1 sesame cheese cracker (26 cals)

-Gnu Banana Walnut Fiber Bar (130 cals)

-Smartfood Caramel Pecan poprcorn clusters (FINALLY after searching like 5 stores and the freaking manufacturing is done in my city!) (120 cals)

-smoked turkey (300 cals?)

-baked beans (200 cals)

-potato salad (500 cals)

-corn muffin biscuit thing with some type of delicious butter glaze thing (190 cals)

-water (well over 100 oz) (0 cals)

-plain frozen yogurt with mango (125 cals?)


tentative total: 1956 calories (and I thought I had a GOOD eating day. OUCH).





Sucks to be me! Dear God. I just looked up to see if they had calorie info for the restaraunt I ate at last nite (red Hot and Blue) and sure enough they do for a lot of the items. I would have estimated the potato salad at 200, but apparantly it's 500. Totally screws up my day. Damn. It's the best potato salad EVER (otherwise I'm not usually a fan), but I wouldnt have substituted the side it came w/ for that had I known. YIKES. I would have guessed the beans closer to 100 too since it was pretty small. Guess they packed a lot of sugar in them or something, who knows. Uggg. No wonder I felt so heavy today!


Man and I didn't think I was tense at all (for once..), but got a chair massage (my Dad rents out one of the offices in his office-area to massage therapists. dangerous for my mom and I. We wanna go all the time now haha). She said my shoulders were so tense I was hard as a rock! DEF needed that. I think I'm gonna try and go every Friday.



Saturday:


-superfood honey multigrain popcorn clusters (110 cals)

-buffet food (basically all healthy, but kinda a lot of it) (gonna guess 900 cals?)

-glass of chardonnay (90 cals)

-one small cup black coffee (0 cals)

-chocolate mousse with berries (250 cals?)

-2 big glasses sangria (650 cals?)

- less than 1/2 a small grilled fish taco (100 cals? if that)

-tortilla soup (250 cals?)

-3 pieces of grilled potato from my Mom's fajitas (75 cals?)

-water (over 100 oz)


verrrrrrrry tentative total: 2425 calories





Yeah it sucks, but I sort of expected it after the buffet. OK not that bad, 'cause I wasn't planning to drink anymore, but oh well it was nice Mother-Daughter bonding time. Worth it :). I definitely see now after this week how sticking to my vodka sodas only if I DO drink realllllly makes a (good) difference. IDK why I strayed, I like it way more anyway. I love sangria, but it seems like all foods and drinks are wayyy too sweet for me lately. 


At the buffet (my Mom and I went to see RENT on tour and the venue always does a nice buffet beforehand that we like to go to) I had this freaking amazing tilapia with a delicious tomato sauce on top (which is what made it so good), a tiny piece of chicken with an asian-sauce drizzle, various veggies, a side salad with a lot of beans and romaine and a few olives and sweet potato chunks, some roasted potatoes cooked in olive oil, stuff like that. Then, of course I had the mousse. I'd been craving chocolate mousse SO BADLY for  week or two now and was soooo happy to see it there, you don't even know, but it was only so-so. Lame. It looked so purdy too...it was in a champagne glass. I kinda wish I'd just had a side salad and a plate full of the tilapia with some spinach and that's it, but c'est la vie. 


DEFINITELY taking it easy the next few days and really gonna be mindful. Gotta go map out my breakfast and dinner now lol (I'm going out for both). 


I did force myself to workout a little late at nite (I wanted to go to BED at like 7pm haha, but there was this movie my Mom wanted to see and it was playing tonite only so I went, but since I ate and drank so poorly today I made myself do a little something when I got home after 11pm. I don't think I even started 'til nearly midnite. I did 10 min of the Jillian Michaels Wii game (I swear that will really work you out..) and followed it up w/ the 20 minute Walk Away The Pounds workout DVD and I used 3lb hand weights for the arm exercises. Good stuff.


XO,

Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment