Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 38



-fiber one frosted shredded wheat with organic skim milk (260 cals)

-pesto chicken salad and hummus wrap in brown rice tortilla (320 cals)

-sample of pumpkin cupcake (65 cals?)

-fake chicken parm (just one piece of "chicken") (250 cals)

-salad w/ 1 tbsp ranch (80 cals)

-water (over 100 oz) (0 cals)

-vanilla ice cream cone (150 cals)

-Kashi penne pomodoro with added tomato sauce (310 cals)

-club soda (0 cals)


tentative total: 1435 cals



O.M.G. that chicken parm is delish and takes like...2-3 min to make? I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I used to be obsessed w/ essentially the same thing only between 2 slices of bread, but just as good on its own! I just took a morningstar farm herb chik'n patty and then put a little tomato sauce on top, and finally I cut a little chunk of fresh mozzerella cheese for the very top and microwaved it. I'm sure it'd be better in the oven, but this was still super amazing. I heated the "chicken" for about 45 seconds before I assembled it all, but it probably wasn't necessary? MMMMMMMMmmmmm.




I was planning on having a dessert of some sort (I was thinking chocolate peanut butter soy ice cream), but my Mom brought me home a McDonalds vanilla cone. Aww. I kinda wanted a chocolatey dessert, but it's OK. I do love their vanillla cones! 


I ate dinner a little after 5. Usually I don't have it 'til 7-9ish (7-8 on average), so I was hungry again around 8:30, hence the Kashi meal. Too hungry not to eat, too lazy to cook again (altho my actual dinner didn't require much cooking either LOL). 


I'm really dying to try that new smart food popcorn everyone seems to be talking about. I hope I can find that soon!


No official exercise, too tired. Plus, I figure it's always smart to give the legs a day off even if I did only 2 short sessions on the treadmill (well 3, in 2 days). 


XO,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment