Sunday, May 10, 2009

Food and Exercise 42

-2 eggs over medium (240 cals)

-a few bites of plain grits (25 cals?)

-1 piece of dry wheat toast (80 cals?)

-1/2 fruit bowl (45 cals?)

-black coffee (0 cals)

-water (over 100 oz) (0 cals)

-sam's churro (430 cals)

-2 pieces of bread with olive oil (300 cals?)

-part of a side salad (250 cals?)

-part of spinach dip appetizer (250 cals?)

-1 and 1/3 fried zucchini pieces (125 cals?)

-sample of lasagna (250 cals?)

-sample of gnocchi a la vodka (300 cals?)

-3 vodka sodas with lots of lime (200ish cals)

-1 small lemon cookie (50 cals?)


verrrrry tentative total: 2545 calories


SERIOUSLY?! SERIOUSLY?! Happy Mother's Day, uggggg. Unacceptable! That churro was just DUMB. I swore I'd just take a BITE and it was stale anyway, but nooo I finished it. WHY? And I was going to have vodka sodas or wine (2) and a SMALL portion of whole wheat pasta with plain tomato sauce for dinner, but noo. We ended up doing the family deal and you see how that turned out. Damn. At least my Mom liked it :-P. Maybe I'll try and aim for 1200 cals ALL this week instead of 1400 to make a small dent. *fingers crossed*. My Dad and I also discussed today how bad it is to eat 1000ish cals some days and then 2000ish others. I HAVE to get more consistency in my diet. I HATE how random all my calories are. I'd hate to have to plan everything I eat in advance, but man what I'm doing now isn't working to my advantage most days. Too little or too much....


I bought a jump rope, weighted balls (for my workout dvds) and a resistance band/dvd today. I'm sooo full, but I plan to do a little exercise in a little bit (even tho it's nearly midnite already...) before I go to bed.  I'm in my workout clothes and everything. Will update when I'm done. Sorry no pics today, but I am still planning to update yesterday's entry w/ pics. Promise!


XO,

Amanda


EDIT: OK, I did the Walk Away the Pounds 1 Mile walk with weights again. Not much, but something. It's after 2am now and I still feel extremely full and SICK. Like want to puke sick. Whyyyyyyy? :(. I swear I don't think I even ate THAT much of anything, it just all added up. BLECH. 


Is it tomorrow yet? (Well, technically it is, but...). Hopefully I can stay motivated to eat mostly produce this week to give my system a much needed break. The pain..........


:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment