Friday, May 1, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 34


-small mug of hot water with lemon juice (0 cals)

-hemp oatmeal with dried plums (275 cals)

-5 akmak whole wheat crackers (110 cals)

-water (over 100 oz) (0 cals)

-club soda (0 cals)

-fiber one mocha granola bar (140 cals)

-vegetarian chili with soy crumbles and beans with greek yogurt and chopped red onion (250 cals?)

-organic blue corn tortilla chips to dip in the chili (120 cals)

-1/2 of a vitamuffin top (50 cals)

-sugar-free rice pudding with dark chocolate chips (125 cals?)

-one cup of frozen grapes (60 cals)


tentative total: 1130 cals


I accidentally left my snack (except the crackers) at home. Good thing I wasn't very hungry today anyway. 


Also, as much as I rave about that oatmeal, it's pretty bland sans nut butter. Kinda disappointing! Still really good texture, but def worth the extra calories to have the cashew butter to make it one of my favorite breakfasts ever. On it's own it's nothing special, sad to say.


After school I went to the store again and loaded up on Fiber products. I wonder what the cashier thought LOL.


I was invited out to dinner w/ a different cousin tonite, but opted to stay home instead. Probably for the best. It gave me a chance to film my chili for Youtube (lol) and stay far away from the liquor I would have inevitably consumed. 


Nothing else to report.


XO,

Amanda


Probably should have taken a pic of the veggie chili before covering it with chips LOL


2 comments:

  1. Yeah I really liked it! My Dad said I made it too spicy tho and he's the only other person in my family who would try it. IDK what to do w/ all the leftovers, oops!

    ReplyDelete