Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sorry.....

I'm still around, I just started out having acid reflux every day (including today..) and wasn't motivated to post for a day or two (but I have been keeping track of everything), and then as soon as I was done with school my internet went out. Nice, huh? The main connection that's in my brother's room is fine NOW (Verizon came out yesterday) but wireless won't connect (I think Verizon broke it....UGH). I'm at a coffee shop now utilizing their free wifi. I am going NUTS. My phone has internet capabilities, but it's not the same ya know? UGH. UGH. UGH! I just bought a new wireless router hoping that would help, but idk...we'll see. 

I'll have a BIG update (albeit nothing too exciting...I did lose 3 more lbs tho) when I get back. 

XO,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment