Sunday, May 3, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 35



-black coffee x 2-3 (0 cals)

-veggie egg white omelet w/ a lil feta (250 cals?)

-english muffin with a little butter and jam (240 cals?)

-crispy potatoes w/ ketchup (200 cals?)

-water (over 100 oz) (0 cals)

-activia light blueberry yogurt (70 cals)

-creme brulee almonds (170 cals)

-1/2 serving of mango aloe vera juice (35 cals)

-plain frozen yogurt with strawberries (90 cals?)


tentative total: 1055 calories



Looks gross, but it was really good lol


I keep forgetting to weigh myself before I eat in the morning. Hopefully I'll remember tomorrow. I doubt I lost tho since I'm not exercising :(. I really really need to get myself back in the habit. Especially after school is out, b/c then I have NO excuse. Plus, my trip is less than a month away. Obviously I'm not gonna make it anywhere near the 25lb mark like I hoped, butttt that doesn't mean I can't still get more toned and look as good as possible in the time I do have. 


The yeast I've been eating is finally catching up to me and making my tongue hurt again. DAMMIT why am I so senstive to yeast? NOT FAIR. All the fiber is really making my stomach look smaller, so due to vanity I'm probably not gonna stop eating it unless it gets really bad, but we'll see. *knock on wood*. 


So, I just went downstairs and noticed a new item on our counter that my Dad bought today. Creme Brulee flavored almonds (as you see from my foods I ate today list). Sound amazing right? Oh, they are. They're also basically just almonds covered in sugar, corn syrup, artificial flavorings and preservatives aka everything I try to avoid. NOT COOL. He doesn't need to be tempted by that shit either, he's getting a stern talking to once he gets off the phone LOL. 


My goal this week is to make it to 100oz of water every single day. 


XO,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment