Sunday, March 29, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 3

-veggie egg white omelette (green peppers, onions, tomato, broccoli, a litttle avocado on top) (I'm guessing 275 calories?)

- extra crispy pan fried breakfast potatoes and a little ketchup (I estimate 250 calories?)

-3 slices rye toast (about 240 calories + I assume they put at least a little butter on, so maybe another 100 calories)

-black coffee x 2 (0 calories)

-water (over 100 oz) (0 calories)

-small granny smith apple (80 calories)

-biggish bowl of soup (300? calories)

-mug of celestial seasonings bengal spice tea (0 calories)


total: 1245 calories


I wish I had eaten less (if any) toast and made sure there was no butter, but what can ya do? Better than my old standby Sunday breakfast of 2 eggs over medium, ham, and whatever else (pancakes, 1/2 bagel and cream cheese, english muffin with jam, etc). My Dad and I always go out for breakfast together on Sunday's and I'm more than happy with the egg white omelettes (I'm weird: I hate the yolks in scrambled eggs or omelettes anyway--only like them in fried eggs or eggs benedict). Hashbrowns or most breakfast potatoes I can take or leave, but our new fave breakfast places makes AMAZING potatoes, so I won't let myself feel too guilty about ordering them once a week. I'm also craving sugar a LOT less, so that's v. helpful. 


Grocery shopping tomorrow. I want to make a Youtube video about what I buy, hopefully I'll remember to do that this time!


Again, altho I'm less sore today than yesterday, my muscles (mostly calves) are still repairing themselves. This sucks! I did run errands and clean today, so hopefully that movement counts for something :-P. Oh well, it's not like I ate much today anyway. I'm already finding myself less hungry and craving really healthy foods. Love that.


I'm gonna go take a hot bath with epsom salts to hopefully help my muscles out enough to be able to do some exercise tomorrow!


XO,

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. thanks :) Sunday is by far my fave food day of the week, b/c I get a real breakfast!

    ReplyDelete