Saturday, March 28, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 2

-big bowl soup (300 cals)

-whole wheat crackers (80 cals) with 1 tbsp peanut butter (90 cals) 

-1/2 a banana (50 cals)

-12 oz serving Recharge sports drink (100 cals)

-water

-same fake chicken parm-type sandwich as yesterday b/c it's so freaking good (400 cals)

-small bowl soup (150 cals)

-jr ice cream with reeses (160 cals)

-1 mug yogi chai redbush tea (0 cals)


total: 1330


Unfortunately, I couldn't work out at all today :(. I woke up with a delayed reaction to the Jillian Michaels DVD and can barely move my arms! My calves are also uber sore from all the running. I feel pathetic and walk like a robot in pain LOL. Hopefully by tomorrow I can at least do *something*..even some type of stretching/yoga? I think the problem with my arms was that I used 5lb hand weights when I should have started out with 2 or 3. Although, I kept doing the arm movements, but I never could do the entire sets w/o dropping the weights, so ugh I thought I was helping prevent this! Weird the pain took 2 days to show up, but..surprise.


But I do have some good news. I have 2 sigg bottles to carry water around in, but I lost the top to the one I use the most. I figured it'd show up and it finally did. When I was toasting the bread for my dinner I saw it was right next to the toaster. Random, but yay. Now I can go back to drinking copious amounts of water without even thinking about it. 


I also turned down the opportunity to go out for dinner tonite and opted to make my own at home.


Although of course I'd love to lose as much as possible, I think I've decided my current goal is to lose 25lbs by June 1. I heard that goal from someone else (forget who) and decided that sounded good for me too. Especially because I'm going on vacation June 2. Wish me luck.


XO,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment