Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 16

September 16

1:30pm
-yoplait light white chocolate strawberry yogurt
-fiber one mocha bar
-water



I slept in and barely had time to shower let alone make oat bran. Boo. I think eating anything asap helps, but it's not quite the same.

3:45pm
-hazelnut rice crackers (so freaking good)



4:00pm
-iced tea x 1.5
-3 sips of my brother's pink lemonade (too thick/sweet)
-thai shrimp lettuce wrap appetizer
-2 bites of my brother's bbq beef (so good) and 2 or 3 of his super thin fries (meh)

We ate at BJ's for lunch. Too hungry to wait 'til we got home and I didn't make a lunch. I think I made a good choice. I was still hungry after, but not too bad. While it was probably high in sodium, it basically just consisted of veggies and grilled shrimp. Not bad.






5:00pm
-small plain shaved ice



7:00pm
-about 1/8 lb turkey & black bean burger mexican-style (lean ground turkey mixed with spices and whole black beans on a small white bun topped with mustard, a sprinkle of skim cojita cheese, a sprinkle of all natural monterey jack cheese, light sour cream, and guacamole)
-bbq grill beans
-half of a pickle
-water



8:00pm
-25 calorie hot chocolate
-half a bag of coconut m&m's
-water





1:00am
-a few bites of the tuna salad I made for lunch tomorrow
-a few grapes
-3 hazelnut rice crackers
-a chocolate peanut butter chip flavored rice cake
-water




xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment