Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 5 & 6

September 5

approx. 3:30pm
-dunkin d's veggie eggwhite flat bread
-dunkin d's medium iced latte light
-one jelly donut






every time we have to pick up one of my dog's from the groomers I always always have to stop at the dunkin d's nearby. This was a HORRIBLE experience tho. The lady acted annoyed when we ordered, told us to pull up to the window before we were even done ordering at the drive thru screen, rolled her eyes after my Mom ordered and realized I had an order too, rolled her eyes and acted like I made it up when I asked for blueberry flavoring in my coffee (something I get almost every time) and eventually told me they don't have it, asked me to repeat my order like 5 times (she kept forgetting and coming back to ask me and acted like it was my fault she didn't remember)...it was so weird. She made it seem like we should have just pulled up to the drive thru and asked for nothing and then left. WTF? lol

I hate myself for liking jelly donuts now! I never have been a huge donut person, but my Mom has always been obsessed w/ jelly donuts, even tho she doesn't get them often. I suggested we share a few jelly donut holes, but they were out and only had 2 regular ones, so she gave me one and I couldn't say no. Boo. lol

approx. 8:00pm
-club soda
-a couple salt & vinegar kettle chips



8:30pm
-one to one and a half servings of riceworks parmesan and sun dried tomato chips (dug into them in the Walmart parking lot before we got to the restaurant we were eating dinner at lol)

9:00pm
-cheeseburger
-onion rings
-iced tea





My Dad and I got to Country Burger (his idea.He had a coupon lol. I only agreed b/c I was craving a cheeseburger the nite before and couldn't think of anything else to suggest) for dinner around 8:51. They close at 9. I felt soo rude! We were fast, but still. The guy working was a guy we used to talk to at the gym tho (he used to work at our gym), so I guess he didn't mind. Who knows. Hate doing that!

1:00am
-nectarine slices



September 6

10:45am
-this AWESOME breakfast enchilada meal. 2 enchiladas with scrambled eggs (I got egg whites) and cheese inside, one topped with a ranchero sauce and one topped with queso and a side of black beans and breakfast potatoes (I didn't like the potatoes tho) (I ate about half of each enchilda and a few bites of beans)
-coffee
-water
-a few bites of sweet breads (muffins, zucchini bread, etc)





I know that doesn't sound terribly healthy (although not too bad), but I narrowed it down between that and banana bread french toast covered in syrup and creme fraiche, so.. :). And MAN was it good! Probably fairly easy to replicate at home too.

11:30am
-the second half of the queso enchilada

4:30pm
-random bites of samples
-about 1/4 of the berry ice cream sundae (just vanilla soft serve with some frozen-seeming blueberry topping) from Sam's Club

6:00pm-ish
-half of a roll
-half a small slice of cornbread
-a few bites of a side salad with ranch (they really skimped on the salad! I got the veggie plate from Black Eyed Pea and usually their side salads are BOMB, cause they count for two veggies, but they were slackin' today)
-side of baked squash
-side of broccoli rice casserole
-water



I forget what time, maybe 9?
-the other half of the ranchero enchilada and the rest of the black beans
-a pluot
-yoplait light pineapple upside down cake yogurt (I didn't realize these had aspartame. GROSS. but they're soo good, wahh. Well this flavor was just OK/pretty good, but the white chocolate strawberry? O.M.G. best yogurt everrrr).



11:40pm-ish
-chicken and artichoke lean pocket (damn the sample ladies at Sam's! lol usually I wouldn't buy processed crap like that, but the sample was sooo good and I'm a sucker for spinach/artichoke!)
-a few riceworks parmesan and sun dried tomato chips



1:15am
-handful of raw almonds

Yep it's still happening: no matter how much I eat it seems like I'm staying hungry. Not cool. It plagued me a good portion of the Summer, but I thought it went away for good. Weird. I don't even want to know how many cals I ate today. YIKES.

I'm a little disappointed. My favorite wine bar was doing a Labor Day weekend Julia Child special with coq a vin, beof bourginon, and some shrimp souffle thing. I wanted to try the first two (especially the beef) SO badly and my Mom finally said she'd go with me, but then she got a terrible migraine. :(. I wonder if I can make it myself, but it seems so complicated and expensive, but it's worth trying...the coq a vin too. Hey, if Brian Boitano can do it...(LOL he made it on his Food Network show this weekend)

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment